Donnerstag, 14. Mai 2015

Aloha mermaids & surfers, this is about me





































































Aloha! 

I’m Jenny, a graphic designer from germany and for now 4 months 
in Hawaii, Maui for an internship in a graphic design agency in Paia.

Why Hawaii? Really why not? I had ever the desire to live here once. Sometimes you have to be crazy, follow your dreams and TRY! If not, you will never known if it's ever could be possible! 

On my site you will find everything about my trip to maui, the island, living and working life, food, adventurous,travel, lots of sand, sea, surfing, rainbows and palms. 

If you have any questions or just want to say "ALOHA" 
be free to write me an e-mail: info@yummydesign.de!

But here are the first rule: 
Take it slow. Enjoy & hang loose!

Mahalo

Love. Peace. Aloha.
Jenny


1 Kommentar: